Monday, September 20, 2010

The contents of my iPod. I have a feeling a lot of bored people will read this.

 So, yeah. I have a passion for music. Seriously. I need it. My day half consists of going outside just to snatch precious moments of sibling-less bliss on the tree swing with my iPod up so high Dad has to call me thrice. But hey. You can be in your own world that way. EMBARRASSING CONFESSION:I choreograph songs in my head while I listen to them. Sometimes. A lot of the time. It's just me. From pop to showtunes to country......."Wow. There is a stage performance I could do with this song." I mean come on. Just listen to the Jellicle Ball from Cats the Musical. 9 minutes of spine-tingling rock music.The possibilities are ENDLESS.

But. Anyway. The main point of this is, I haven't written in a while. And I've told a few people that they will keep away from my iPod if they knew what was on it. Grownups and teens and kids alike. So here we go. Don't judge me.

Carrie Underwood-All-American Girl
Carrie Underwood-Just a Dream
Colbie Caillat-Falling For You
Colbie Caillat-Begin Again
Colbie Caillat-Bubbly
Cats-The overture
Cats-Prologue: Jellicle Songs for Jellicle Cats
Cats-The Naming of Cats
Cats-The Old Gumbie Cat
Cats-The Rum Tum Tugger
Cats-Grizabella the Glamour Cat/Memory
Cats-The Jellicle Ball
Cats-Macavity the Mystery Cat
Annie-Maybe
Annie-It's a Hard Knock Life 
Annie-I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here
Annie-N.Y.C.
Annie-Tomorrow
Annie-I Don't Need Anything But You
Hello, Dolly!-Put on Your Sunday Clothes
Hello, Dolly!-Dancing
Hello, Dolly!-So Long Dearie
The Little Mermaid-Part of Your World
TLM-Poor Unfortunate Souls
TLM-Kiss the Girl
Hercules-Long Ago(Spoken Word)
Hercules-The Gospel Truth Part 1
Hercules-Zero to Hero
Pocahontas-Colors of the Wind (End Title)
The Lion King-The Circle of Life
TLK-I Just Can't Wait to be King
TLK-He Lives in You
The Phantom of the Opera-The Phantom of the Opera
Balto-Reach For The Light
Oliver and Company-Once Upon a Time in New York City
Titanic-Rose (Instrumental)
Titanic-Unable to Stay, Unwilling to Leave(Instrumental)
Titanic-My Heart Will Go On
Babe-If I Had Words 
1776-He Plays the Violin
TLK-Can You Feel the Love Tonight
Aladdin-A Whole New World (Peabo Bryson)
Beauty and the Beast-Beauty and The Beast (Celine Dion)
Seussical the Musical-Overture
STM-Oh, The Thinks You Can Think!
STM-The Jungle of Nool/Biggest Blame Fool
STM-How to Raise a Child
STM-It's Possible
STM-Alone in the Universe
STM-The One Feather Tail of Miss Gertrude McFuzz/Amayzing Mayzie
STM-Amayzing Gertrude
STM-Monkey Around/Chasing the Whos
STM-Notice Me, Horton
STM-How Lucky You Are
STM-Egg, Nest and Tree
STM-Mayzie at the Circus/Solla Sollew
STM-All for You
STM-Green Eggs and Ham
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron-Rain
High School Musical-We're All in This Together
Celtic Woman-Someday
Kyle Massey-Underdog Raps
Whitney Houston-I Wanna Dance With Somebody
Rick Astley-Never Gonna Give You Up
Miley Cyrus-The Climb
Erica Rivera-Let Your Baby Go
Heather Small-Proud
Fiddler on the Roof-Tradition
FOTR-Matchmaker
FOTR-If I Were A Rich Man
FOTR-Sabbath Prayer
FOTR-To Life
FOTR-Miracle of Miracles
FOTR-The Dream
FOTR-Sunrise, Sunset
FOTR-Wedding Dance
FOTR-Now I Have Everything
FOTR-Do You Love Me?
FOTR-The Rumor
FOTR-Far From the Home I Love
FOTR-Chava Ballet Sequence
FOTR-Anatevka
Bianca Ryan-I Believe I Can Fly
Bianca Ryan-I Wish That
Bianca Ryan-I Will
Bianca Ryan-Superstar
Bianca Ryan-Awake
Justin Bieber-Love me
JB-Baby
JB-Eenie Meenie
JB-Overboard
JB-Up
JB-Runaway Love
JB-Never Say Never
JB-That Should Be Me
JB-Somebody to Love
Beyonce-Halo
Lucas Grabeel-Go the Distance
Nicole Nordeman-Brave
Michael Buble-Everything
Vanessa Hudgens-Sneakernight
Vanessa Hudgens-Say Ok
Jordan Pruitt-Ever Ever After
Lady Gaga-Just Dance
Lady Gaga-Paparazzi
Big Time Rush-Any Kind of Guy
Anberlin-Paperthin Hymn
Hayden Panetierre-Cruella DeVil
Keke Palmer-True To Your Heart
Mitchel Musso-Stand Out
Miley Cyrus-Let's Dance
Miley Cyrus-7 Things
Miley Cyrus-Fly on The Wall
Miley Cyrus-Can't Be Tamed
David Archuleta-Crush
Ashley Tisdale-Crank it Up
Ashley Tisdale-Suddenly
Ashley Tisdale-He Said She Said
Owl City-The Saltwater Room
Owl City-Vanilla Twilight
Barry Manilow-Mandy
Barry Manilow-The Best of Me
Barry Manilow-Looks Like We Made It








I may have forgotten some. This may be edited later. So be shocked. I apologize for my miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber and congratulate myself for my showtunes, Lady Gaga, and Carrie Underwood.







No comments:

Post a Comment