Friday, November 26, 2010

Insomnia

Sometimes, you get to that point where you just can't sleep. You lie there and think, "Why am I up at this unearthly hour? Oh yeah. I can't sleep." It's not cool. You roll over, you count sheep, you think hard about something, but it doesn't work. So stupid.

My mom is the biggest insomniac I have ever known. Yesterday(Or was it Wednesday, too tired to think :P ), I got up and went downstairs to check my Facebook. I found a status update from my mom dating from......well, way too early. She wakes up at the drop of a hat. It's not fun for any of us. I seem to have inherited a bit of it.

My problem is, when I wake up, I go downstairs and get online. Then my mom comes downstairs and asks me what I'm doing online. "I couldn't sleep, so I came down here." At this very moment, I am immensely tired. I went to bed at midnight, what am I doing up at 8, writing a completely useless blog post?!

Oh, that's right.

Couldn't sleep.

(Stupid brain, it's tired.)

No comments:

Post a Comment