Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer

Ah, summer! My favorite season for so many reasons-
1:I deal with heat better than cold.
2:I love having school schedules cut in half.
3:I love being able to stay up all night every night.
4:I love the breezy, ambitious feeling about summer. After all, I'm quite the breezy, ambitious person myself :)
5:My Daddy(The Psychologist) Gets to stay home :)
Oh, the list could go on. But there are some things I hate about summer.


1:I'm separated from my HELP friends for ages.
2:We travel too much.
3:Too many bugs....
4:I hate chlorine in my hair.
5:I go out of my ever-lovin' MIND with boredom.
6:And how in blue blazes shall I get my drama fix, anyway?!


I'll admit. I have a schedule in summer. Not a strict one mind you, but summer, for me, goes something like this-
I wake up. I go outside, swing, listen to my iPod.
I come back inside.
I get on the computer.
I get off the computer. I go back outside to swing and listen to my iPod.
I go back inside and eat something I pulled out of the fridge and watch T. V.
I go into my room and lie in my bed all comfy and tired from going to bed late.
I get up.
I go online. I get offline. 
I go outside to swing and listen to my iPod. I come back inside. I eat something.
I watch T. V. I go back outside to (you guessed it)swing and listen to my iPod.
I come back inside. 
I get online. I stay online till I go to bed.

This is why I'm waiting for the first day of school.

iPod, anyone?




No comments:

Post a Comment